Mr. Dániel Garai, CEO of CEEGEX, as conference speaker at Energy Markets Week featuring ETCSEE
On 16th of December 2020, Mr. Dániel Garai, CEO of CEEGEX will speak about “How changes shape the CEE region?” in session 4 of ETCSEE featured by Energy Markets Week.
In his presentation Mr. Garai will address the following topics:
- How the current pandemic has been changing the industry (general overview) and how we cope with these changes;
- Present and future of the region, CEEGEX’s and HUDEX’s future
- Digitalization. How exchanges can be the solution
Session 4 covering “Regional Gas Market Updates” sponsored by CEEGEX will be held between 14:00-15:30 CET, including speakers:
- Doug Wood, Board member, European Federation of Energy Traders - EFET
- Volker Lauer, Gas Supply & Projects, Central & Eastern Europe, RWE Supply & Trading GmbH
- Davide Rubini, Head of Regulatory Affairs, SEE and New Market Entries, Shell
- Andrey Olesiyuk, Head of Gas Desk, D.Trading
- Dániel Garai, CEO, CEEGEX Central Eastern European Gas Exchange Ltd.
Explore the detailed programme here: https://www.enlit.world/our-content/energy-markets-week-14-18-december
REGISTER to the event by clicking on the picture below