1. What services will CEEGEX provide for REMIT reporting of the transactions and orders?
CEEGEX will be able to forward all orders and trades executed at CEEGEX and at other OMP (Organised Market Place) directly to ACER from 7th of October 2015. All other data, e.g. standard contracts traded outside of OMP and all non-standard data will be forwarded to ACER from 7th April 2015.
2. What type of contract do you need to sign with CEEGEX?
CEEGEX as an Organised Market Place offers three types of Data Reporting Agreements to its Partners:
- A1: Data Reporting Service Agreement about the CEEGEX reporting based on REMIT of details of wholesale transactions executed at CEEGEX Market.
- A2: Agreement about the access to data of details of wholesale transactions executed at CEEGEX Market
- A3: Guarantees that the data is ACER RRM format compatible
- B: Data Reporting Service Agreement for the CEEGEX reporting based on REMIT of details of wholesale transactions executed outside of the CEEGEX Market
3. What is your pricing schedule for the delegated reporting for CEEGEX Members?
For CEEGEX Members the reporting service will be included in the annual membership fee. For non CEEGEX members the annual fee: 1000 EUR.
4. Will the RRM service take care of all orders/ trades/ lifecycle events concluded at CEEGEX? Or will CEEGEX require the Market Participant to be involved in any of these activities?
All type of data required by ACER is available in the CEEGEX system; therefore CEEGEX does not need involvement from the Market Participants.
5. Will CEEGEX offer a data access service for its clients (e.g. download of orders or transaction in ACER XML format) to enable them to report themselves?
Those Members who wish to fulfil their reporting obligations via a third party will also have access to their data in raw XML format in the relevant CEEGEX SFTP folder. To provide partners the opportunity to test and check the reporting process and data files CEEGEX will start a testing period (both for the SFTP folder and for (rrm.ceegex.hu) from 22nd until 25th September 2015.
6. Will there be a Web GUI where Market Participants can view the data sent to ACER?
CEEGEX will provide access for its contracted partners (in case of contract type A1 and B) to the CEEGEX Reporting Portal (rrm.ceegex.hu) where both the CEEGEX generated raw XML data files (only in case of contract type A1) and the ACER generated receipt files will be available. CEEGEX will also provide status information on the portal about the data upload processes. Furthermore CEEGEX will also publish the raw XML data files on its SFTP server for its contracted partners (in case of contract type A1,A2 and A3).
7. Will CEEGEX provide the market participants with the ACER confirmation receipts for validation purposes?
Yes, the market participants will be informed about the current status of their data validation process. The market participants can follow the status of the data reporting on the CEEGEX RRM website.
8. How will CEEGEX handle backloading or lifecycle events and the respective reporting mechanisms to ACER, RRM or to the client according to the trade reporting?
Backloading will be provided automatically by CEEGEX for contracted participants, who concluded all their trades at CEEGEX. All other data, i.e. standard contracts traded outside of CEEGEX and all non-standard data can be uploaded by market participants on rrm.ceegex.hu provided by CEEGEX from where proper data files can be sent to the ACER ARIS system.
9. Will partners receive any feedback regarding the upload process? Will there be any error messages?
Market participants will be able to monitor the uploading process and see the data reporting status via rrm.ceegex.hu. In case of any error, relevant messages will be available on rrm.ceegex.hu.
10. In case of any problem (f.e.: modification, network error, etc.) is it possible to retry the downloading or uploading process?
Yes, it is possible.
11. What if more than one person reports a contract? Will there be any error message?
CEEGEX will not check if one or more person reports a contract, but ACER has a validation procedure for these cases.
12. What is the reporting procedure if force majeure is declared, according to the agreement?
In order to ensure a safe and reliable service as set forth in the Agreement(s), CEEGEX Ltd. has a comprehensive backup IT system should the primary IT system experience any unforeseen difficulties regarding the reporting procedure. However, in case of a severe Force Majeure event as specified in Article 6 of the Agreement(s), such obligation(s) affected shall be suspended for as long as the Force Majeure event continues. If the market participants cannot reach the rrm.ceegex.hu website, they have to send the raw XML data to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. What is the deadline for uploading the data (Agreement B)?
Standard contracts: D+1 until 11 AM (CET) Non standard contracts – event +15 days
14. What is the Liability of the CEEGEX? What if the CEEGEX server not available?
However the data reporting is an obligation for the market participant, CEEGEX as an RRM has also strictly obligations. CEEGEX will do everything what it could to forward the data. CEEGEX also secures data monitoring via e-mail (email@example.com) if the sever is not available.
15. If market participants choose to go with another RRM, is CEEGEX able to send the data to another RRM?
CEEGEX as an RRM is not in a contractual contact with any third party, therefore CEEGEX is unable to forward the data of the MP to another RRM.
16. What is the definition of the Standard and Non-standard contracts?
’Standard contract’ means a contract concerning a wholesale energy product admitted to trading at an organised market place, irrespective of whether or not the transaction actually takes place on that market place
‘Non-standard contract’ means a contract concerning any wholesale energy product that is not a standard contract
17. In case of standard contracts traded outside of CEEGEX and all non-standard data, will CEEGEX also generate the UTI for those cases?
If the trade is executed at OMP the UTI should be generated by that OMP but if the trade is not executed via an OMP the UTI should be generated by the market participants or third parties on their behalf. For further information please take a look at ACER TRUM: https://www.acer-remit.eu/portal/public-documentation
18. What code will CEEGEX require from the Market Participant and will CEEGEX accept the Market Participant’s LEI code?
CEEGEX will require the ACER-code.